GENERAL INFOR MATION.
Our body generates/produces hormones that regulate several external behaviors of our body. There are different hormones released in the male and female body which control individual characters as puberty hits, one of these hormones is testosterone, which is generally present in male resulting in the development of their sexual characters, masculine characters, and growth of other male body parts. Hence deficiency of this hormone in any way can cause severe disorder in the male body.
FUNCTION OF TESTOSTERONE
- Helps to Increase bone mass
- Helps in Muscle growth
- Increase red blood cell production
- Helps in the production of sperm cells
It is necessary to maintain a good testosterone level for a healthy body and those who are in the field of bodybuilding or fitness need to be conscious about maintaining a good testosterone level for healthy muscle growth and to enhance energy level.
As we grow up or as our age exceeds 30 naturally the testosterone level trends down to decrease which can be monitored through blood test in an authorized lab or it can also be observed by several outer and inner symptoms that the body shows when testosterone is deficient, symptoms are like laziness, low energy level, hair loss, low RBC count, low sperm cell count, etc.
Several artificial testosterone boosters are present in the market which seems to increase testosterone level in a short period but as usual, artificials comes with the side effect hence it is recommended to use natural ways to increase testosterone level and the best natural way is by consuming herbs.
In this article, you will get a piece of overall information about the natural testosterone booster food or the natural herbs which help to increase testosterone naturally in men, you will also get information about the procedure to take those herbs efficiently and from where you can get those herbs in their purest form.
1.Ashwagandha or Indian ginseng: Ashwagandha plays an important role for a long period in Ayurveda, it is also known as the king of ayurvedic herbs. Along with increasing the testosterone level in the body, ashwagandha has much more beneficial effects.
- Ashwagandha helps to increase RBC count.
- Antidiabetic property.
- Helps to increase sperm cell count.
- Anti-inflammatory property.
- Helps to enhance kidney function.
It is best to use ashwagandha in powder form, it is prescribed to use it around 1gm to 5gm daily. To get the maximum benefit from it, take it with lukewarm milk, ghee, or honey after breakfast.
One thing that needs to remember is that it doesn’t show any immediate effect, which means getting the best result will take 6-12 weeks.
2. Shilajit: Shilajit can be described as nature’s best gift found in the Himalayan mountains. Shilajit is majorly used in sexual health but it has got many other health benefits like maintaining blood pressure and testosterone level.
Shilajit contains more than 84 minerals that boost the testosterone level and also enhance the energy level, it also has anti-viral anti-inflammatory properties that help to repair damaged cells that slow aging. Shilajit helps to boost iron level in the body along with it increases libido and improves quantity as well as the quality of sperm cells.
One thing that needs to remember is not to use its unprocessed and raw form as it can contain many impurities, so it is necessary to make sure that whatever shilajit that you are consuming is purified.
It is preferred to consume shilajit between meals or before going to bed in small quantities.
3. Tribulus: it is a very good herb, both of its root and fruit are used in ayurvedic medicines. This is very popular among bodybuilders because it boosts the testosterone level in a significant way. That’s why for all the testosterone boosters this is one of the main ingredients.
Tribulus helps to
- Boost immunity
- Helpful for better kidney functioning and treat urinary tract infection
- Act as a natural diuretic
- Increase sex drive and libido
- Controle blood sugar and cholesterol
For Tribulus, powder form is the best form to be used. you can consume up to 1.5 gm daily which you should divide equally into three doses.
4. Safed Musli: it is termed white gold in Ayurveda. It is a rare Indian herb whose demand is gradually increasing I the international market because of its benefit, especially for men’s sexual health. Safed Musli is effective in boosting testosterone level along it helps
- To increase strength and stamina
- Fight fatigue
- Helpful for weight gain
- Boost immunity
- Beneficial for the treatment of arthritis and joint pain
- Helpful for diabetes
It is preferred to use safed musli in powder form. Consume 2 doses of 3-6 g each and no more than 12g in a day.